Saturday 26 November 2011

{Justin Bieber Style} Happy New Year! [it's gonna get better]

============Read This, you won't regret it=================== ok, so first of all, before talking about this video, i want you to know that i have 2 strikes already, and if u really enjoy watching my videos, please subscribe my backup (i may lose my channel soon): www.youtube.com thank you so much! now about the video, well, maybe i uploaded it too soon but since I'm done with it i wanted to share it with you. I know that I'm complaining about all my videos, and that i don't like what i did, that it's not perfect enough, but not about this one, i love it, i really do, it's so holiday spirit raising, and it's jb and sel, i love it, i hope you enjoy it too! ps i do not hate justin bieber or selena gomez or jelena, it's made so only cause of the lyrics, it's fun, but i really do love jelena, so don't take it as a hate video! thnx for watching! and at the end, i put some justin's quotes: "I grew up below the poverty line; I didn't have as much as other people did. I think it made me stronger as a person, it built my character. Now I have a 4.0 grade point average and I want to go to college, and just become a better person." "My world got very big, very fast, and based on a lot of sad examples from the past, a lot of people expect me to get lost in it" "I'm looking forward to influencing others in a positive way. My message is you can do anything if you just put your mind to it." song: get better by lou bega (i love his songs so much :D ) fandom: justin bieber featuring sel ...
Submit you [...]



Submit your suggestion / comments / complaints / Takedown request on lookyp.com@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts