Friday 30 December 2011

Choti Bahu Season 2 28th December 2011 Written Update

Part 1:
Radhika aka Krishna in Radhika's form comes up and is about to touch the demon's feet to take blessings on the order of Padma. Everyone is watching, Radhika[K]'s face is strong, determined and the demon's face turns red and he looks worried. Radhika[K] is about to touch his feet but the demon stops Radhika[K] and as soon as he touches her arm, his hands burn. Demon says "No its ok, you don't have to touch my feet and take my blessings- my blessings are already with you." Barkha is scared when [K] comes in front of the demon. Barkha's face is shocked when the demon's hands burn. Krishna music is playing in the background. The demon says to the family "Where have you found this girl, she knows some good magic, as soon as she touched my feet she got my dil" The demon now talks to family "As I was away from this family, I missed you guys a lot." Gopal Das says as soon as you see Dadima she will feel very happy. She is brought by the people who work for the RP and says she got dizzy so they brought her back as Radhika came by herself. The demon says to Dadima "You didn't notice me I am Vishu, well from all these yrs you didn't notice me how will you notice me now" Dadima is looking confused like she doesn't know Vishu at all.
Part 2:
Dadima says your face is the same Vishu but you don't seem like the Vishu I knew. Dadima then says "Radhika you are here?, everyone was looking for you here" Daima says Radhika was with me at the temple. Barkha and her mother says Radhika was with us at the jewelry shop. Mansa comes and greets Dev Babu and then he says I came to see if Radhika got home safely and he sees Radhika who at this time is just quiet and [K's] brother says in his mind "Krishna now you are going to tell them that you are Krishna, looks like you are trapped" Barkha in her mind [...]



Submit your suggestion / comments / complaints / Takedown request on lookyp.com@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts